From the Airport
- Nearest airport is Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, which is around 300 km from Guhagar. Mumbai (Bombay) is well connected to all major cities in India and also connected to many cities abroad.
- Taxi services are the one direct travel possibility from Mumbai to Guhagar. It costs about Rs 5000.
Form the Train station
- Guhagar By Train
- Nearest rail head is Chiplun railway station in the Konkan railway region. It is connected to Mumbai and Goa.
- From the railway station to Guhagar is about 40 km and it costs around Rs 500 by Taxi.
- Pune (Maharashtra) to Guhagar (Maharashtra) is 244 km.
- Time by road is 3 hrs, 30 mins.
- Thane (Maharashtra) to Guhagar (Maharashtra) is 290 km.
- Time by road is 4 hrs, 20 mins..